Sunday, November 15, 2009

JUGS challenge



Hello friends! I wanted to give everyone a little update on the Anderson family. Obviously these past 2 weeks have been the hardest that they have ever experienced. They have kept their faith and they have held a lot of focus on their younger son Jack. Sarah has a really wonderful tribute up on her family blog that you can see here. It is the picture slideshow that was also played at his memorial. I do want to warn you, however, that you may want to have a box of tissues handy.

On a crafting note, the challenge blog JUGS (Just Us Girls) is sponsoring a challenge using the Henry image. You can find the challenge HERE. There is a winner of this challenge. A $15 gift certificate to the PMS site! But the catch is you must use the Henry image. The proceeds from this image are going directly to the Anderson family.

Here are some wonderful Henry cards for you to get some ideas from...



Thanks so much everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I'm working on this challenge right now!

Shana said...

Katie - I've already purchased Henry and I am hoping that others will too. Thank you for the generous support you are showing the family. As a mom of a three-year old I can only imagine the stress this is placing on their lives and hearts. Your attention on this makes me an extremely proud owner of your stamps. Kindest Regards, Shana

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks for the shout out Katie!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous idea for a challenge. I just love that image but it's sold out. :(