Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another sad goodbye...


Hello friends! Today, we have another sad goodbye. But first, I wanted to tell you to check out the sidebar of the site! We're currently working on revamping the blog a little bit, but now it may be easier for you to grab those blinkies you love! Why? Because I finally figured out how to display a scroll bar and encode! Go me! hehe. Ok, so I get excited easily. :) So feel free to share your love for Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

And now for the sad news... Kim Stewart is having to step down from the PMS design team
in order to fulfill some commitments to her family. She will be greatly missed from our team!
We all love Kim so much, and wish her the best! She has assured us that we will still be seeing PMS creations from her!

Here is a little show off of some of Kim's fabulous work!














WE LOVE YOU KIM!

Reminder... this week's countdown to christmas sale is making some sets sell out fast! Be sure to check out the site for which sets are still available at a 35% discount! Use Sets35 as your voucher code. This code is not able to be used with other codes.



4 comments:

Tracey said...

Kim's work is always fabulous! She will be missed but family comes first! :)

Mandi said...

Awww I am sorry to see Kim have to step down. Her creations are always inspiring and amazing. I am glad she will still be showing off PMS creations when she has the time. Best wishes to Kim and a huge thank you for all she has contributed as well.

Michelle VP said...

Best wishes, Kim! But you still have to help me with digi stamps when I have questions! I look forward to seeing what you create when you have time - love your designs. :)

Heather said...

Kim, you will definitely be missed!!!! I absolutely LOVE your work and wish you the best!