Tuesday, November 24, 2009




Hello everyone! Well, it's recently come to my attenion that the release party challenges never had winners! WOOPS! I always let Kim handle that. *sigh*. See, this is what happens when my people leave me! hahaha Just kidding Kim!!!!

Well, without further adieu, here are 2 slideshows from the release party challenges...












Our 2 winners from these challenges are (picked from named in a basket)... drumroll please........

Christi Snow and Anita Hovey!

Ladies, please email me you wishes of a freebie stamp and I'll get them out in the mail to you right after the holidays (meaning sometime next week since I'll be on vacation until monday! :) )

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yikes - so sorry, sweetie!!!! :)

Unknown said...

YAY! Thanks so much.

Christi said...

Whooohoo! thank you, Katie! I am emailing you now... smiles!