Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Makeup 4 the Weekend

Happy Black Friday!! Anyone have a Thanksgiving hangover? LOL I am SO proud that I did not pig out this year and really watched my portions. I focused more on family and football!!!

Since this is the Friday after Thanksgiving I thought I would give you guys an easy Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge...how about anything holiday/Christmas! I have an awesome idea in my head of what I wanted to make but time got away from me so here is a tag I made a few months ago that is about to go on my Christmas tree...I just love that little snowman from the Snow Happy set don't you?! Now check out a few awesome DT samples...

Tina Hale
Lisa Kind
Now here's all the challenge deets:
You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky below using a direct link to your card and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword makeup4theweekend06 so we can see your creations there as well!

I hope all of you that are braving the crowds for the Black Friday sales are safe and get some awesome deals!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Christi


3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great cards! I've been trying to get Snow Happy and it keeps listing as not available - will it be anytime soon? ~chris

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards!!!!
I'm linked!
blessings, Maria

Leah l'Orange said...

such CUTE samples! love the inspiration here - and this is my first time playing along, though i've been following for a long time... happy holidays, PMS gang! :D