Friday, November 20, 2009

Friends of PMS Blog Hop!!

Hey guys!! It's Christi here welcoming you to our first Friends of PMS blog hop!!! Today is also Friday which means we are issuing another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Since we are combining both you won't be seeing any samples of the challenge on this week's post but throughout the blog the design team has some awesome creations that are sure to inspire.

So, what's the challenge? How about a color challenge!!

Olive Navy Mustard

I thought this would be a fun, fall color combo for all of us that are gearing up for Thanksgiving!!

Your next stop on the hop is Lisa McKinney and if you get lost along the hop here is a list of all the participants:

(oops, we had someone missed in the hop line up! please dont forget her and her wonderful card! Before starting the hop at Lisa, would you please stop by Lindsy's blog!


Now for all the challenge details:
You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky below using a direct link to your card and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword makeup4theweekend05 so we can see your creations there as well!

Have a wonderful weekend, get inky, and enjoy the hop!!!
Christi

4 comments:

Lindsy said...

YAY! I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and hop along.
My email must've gotten lost somewhere in cyberspace.... Here is the card I made for the hop =)

SugarBeanz said...

Hey gals, just noticed you have LePage as my last name!! My married name is Suthoff! LOL.

Margreet said...

it was very nice hopping....fab creations came along!
xxx Margreet

Stampin_melissa said...

I am so excited with my card! I hope my DS's friend likes it too! *giggle* Thanks for the wonderful stamps Katie! Now I'm off to hop!