Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sneak Peeks Day 4 -

So it's day 4 of the sneak peeks week! You know what that means? It means that our release party is TOMORROW!! WOOT WOOT!
So dont forget, the party starts at 4pm EST in the Paper Makeup Forum. There will be challenges and games and prizes, oh my! ANd fun gabbing and gossip. Who doesnt like that?!

And without further ado, here is our sneak peek set for the day, "Sprinkles and Cherries". This cupcake set goes for all sorts of occasions! Check out what the design team (and guest, Cheryl Pinello, who helped dream up this set) have done with it!












Wanna win this set? Do something sweet for a friend! Put a shout out on your blog for a friend and then post the link here so we can all read the wonderful things you said about your special friend! :) Don't have a blog? Thats ok too. Just do something for a friend and let us know what ya did!

4 comments:

Verda said...

Love the way you did this page. I have some photos that are pretty much the same of a granddaughters birthday I will have to Case this.

jan farnworth said...

i left a shout out to a friend on my blog http://tweetybugshouse.blogspot.com/2009/06/shot-out-to-friend.html

Julie Mentzer said...

I don't have a blog so I'm leaving my details of my good deed here.
My one friend who is in the middle of a nasty divorce and a custody hearing was down in the dumps today due to her youngest child who has special needs "graduated" high school last night and didn't follow the "norm" behaviors last evening and acted out embarrassing herself and my friend. Then this child had to spend the rest of the weekend and the next week with her father who in the past who has mentally and physically abused her. Yes, he still has partial custody which is why they are in a custody battle.
Well my friend called this morning upset and crying so I picked up lunch and an iced coffee (her favorite thing in the world) and we spent time together looking at pictures of last night and watching tv. This friend is always there when I need her so I was happy to be there when she needed me!

silvia said...

I brought over some flowers to our elderly neighbors across the street. They are both cancer survivors and he is scheduled for shoulder replacement surgery later this month. My son has been mowing their lawn. We have "adopted" them into our family.