Monday, June 1, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge: Spring A Ding Ding

Happy Monday!! Welcome to another Paper Makeup Monday Challenge! I would first like to thank all of you who participated in our "winged thing" challenge for the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event. Gorgeous creations!!!

This week's DT challenger is the fabulous Mindy Baxter and her challenge is to either use the Spiral Pop-Up card technique OR use "spiral" or "pop-up" as your inspiration. I decided to use the "pop-up" as my inspiration... I am so sorry it's hard to see the sentiment in this picture but man does it look cool IRL! I "popped up" my butterfly on dimensionals and...
Made a pop up sentiment for the inside as well! :) Here are more design team creations for your inspiration:
Dawn Knight

Dawn Barrett


Mindy Baxter



Katie Cotton



Aren't they all fabulous?!! I hope everyone can play along this week! If you do not have any PMS Stamps no worries! You can use any stamps you like but if you've got PMS Stamps we'd love to see you use them!!

Mr. Linky has been having problems this past week but I am going to put it on here and hope it works. If you see the Mr. Linky box below please post a direct link to your card on there. If you do not see it just put a direct link in the comment section. When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC13 so we can see your creations there as well!

Happy Stamping!!
Christi


3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Amazing work ladies! I haven't done any type of pop up card yet, so hopefully I'll get to play!

dawnmercedes said...

I love all the takes...and the bees! haha

Mandi said...

Wow great cards ladies! I have to admit I am a little intimidated by this challenge! But I might just have to give it a try! Eeek! :)