Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Just Add Color

Hiya everyone! Sorry i havent had internet YET AGAIN today! Right now i'm "borrowing" the neighbors!

Here are a few more samples for the Just Add Some Color challenge we're sponsoring over at the Stamp Something Challenge Blog.





Dont forget you have until June 25th to upload your challenge cards to the Mr Linky on the Stamp Something blog.

You have until June 23rd to take advantage of the AWESOME clearance deals.

And (insert shameless plug here) until June 25th to enter the blog candy on my (katie's) blog. :)

3 comments:

Shaela said...

wow, these are all gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Looking at all these samples you'd think I could come up with SOMETHING to do for this one, but it's really just not coming together for me. I'll try again tomorrow.

dawnmercedes said...

I totally want to know what is in that survival kit!