Monday, June 8, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge: I Can See Clearly Now

Whew! I am exhausted! How about you guys? This release was awesome but tiring! LOL If you haven't yet be sure to check out the new releases. This is definitely this best release yet! :) There are three release party challenges on the PMS forum that you should definitely check out also! :)

This week's design team challenger is Shaela and she has us all seeing clearly. Your challenge is to use clear embellishments on your creation! Here is my sample showing off the newly released Baby Horatio... Isn't he adorable?! If you look at the sentiment you see a Heidi Swapp clear star over it. :) Here are some more clearly wonderful creations from the design team...

Shaela Odd



Lisa Kind

Kim Stewart

Tina Hale

Dawn Barrett

Aren't they all fabulous?!! I hope everyone can play along this week! If you do not have any PMS Stamps no worries! You can use any stamps you like but if you've got PMS Stamps we'd love to see you use them!!


Please post a direct link to your creations to the Mr. Linky box below. When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC14 so we can see your creations there as well!


Happy Stamping!!
Christi



**ETA-I am having a problem with Mr. Linky at the moment so if you want to link your creations in the comment section that would be great! I hope to get this up and running soon!

9 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Clearly great cards ladies!

Kim P said...

I had company yesterday, so I missed the party! BooHoo!

But I love these new stamps...the monster...Baby Horatio...is adorable!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Okay, so after a long late night, I finally got my card together! LOL! Me and clear don't mix!!!

HERE it is...

DT your cards are fabulous!

Tina said...

Great cards everyone!

Vickilyn said...

Here's mine!!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-summertime.html

I love what the DT did with the challenge! Hopefully I will get some PMS stamps soon!

raindropecho said...

Thanks for the great challenge! And wonderful cards by the DT!
Here's mine for the week

Rachelle Christensen said...

What cute designs! I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!! Here's my Card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards...I'm like Lissa...I can't work with clear LOL But here's mine:

http://hoveyhut.blogspot.com/2009/06/pms-challenge-cards.html

I need to figure out how to hide the code like everyone above :)