Friday, June 26, 2009

and finally a post!

I'm so sorry there hasnt been many blog posts this week ladies! I must admit, i thought i had some scheduled but apparently something went wrong in blog land and i wasnt checking to make sure they went up! Bad me! It has been a very very busy and tight week around here. The clearance sale was a HUGE success! Larger than i expected! Those orders have all gone out and I'm hoping that you have either received yours already or you will be receiving it shortly! I've also had some new interest from some brick and mortar stores to carry PMS (woohoo!) So I've been getting those ready AND i've been prepping for our first ever DIGI release thats coming in July (and i gotta admit it to you now... man these are all such fun new sets! I know you all are going to hate me for having digis only this month! So i will work on getting some of these turned into rubber... so dont worry!

Ok, onto some fun things....

This week we are sponsoring ANOTHER challenge blog! This one is called Stampin' for the Weekend and I really do hope you'll check it out! Their challenge to you is to make a pocket card... Check out the one super design team member Kim Stewart made...


Whats being given away? Some BIRTHDAY stamps! Birthday Lauren and a Sprinkles and Cherries set. So go check it out.

And let me just say... that my design team... ROCKS! I know i saw it all the time... but i really do mean it! Today it MY BIRTHDAY! And they sure do know how to make a girl special! I was flooded with birthday wishes in my in box, but they all posted birthday cards and cakes and all sorts of fun goodies on their blog today in honor of MOI! And Dawn B even posted some BLOG CANDY (pms stamps!!!!) in honor of my special day so you definitely will want to check those out!

Look at some of the goodies my team leaft for me on their blogs!!!!










Thanks so much everyone! You've made my day!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Sure hope your day is the best!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I did mail you a card, but it kinda got lost in my room, so it was mailed a bit late LOL...but it's on the way!

Stampin Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you have a great day!!!!! HUGS!

Christi Flores said...

You are worth this and MORE!!! Happy Birthday Katie!!!!

Randee E said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! - Hope your day is filled with hugs and kisses and sweet surprises :0)