Monday, June 22, 2009

PMS Monday Is A Little Sketchy

OMG you guys I am SO sorry that I am late in posting this. My Father's Day wasn't the best considering Todd was sick the whole day and I had to take care of him and the boys (who are also getting sick). Needless to say, I had NO time to stamp BUT the design team has really went above and beyond this week so THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Ready to see the awesome sketch that Tangii cooked up for us this week? Check it out... Like I said, I didn't get a chance to get a sample but you might see mine pop up sometime this week *wink*. Check out the GORGEOUS design team samples...

Shaela Odd
Mindy Baxter
Kim Stewart
Lisa Kind
Tina Hale
Dawn Wheeler

Dawn Barrett
Dawn Knight
Meli Mitchell
Tangii Crain
Lisa McKinney
Now how is that for eye candy?!! I hope everyone can play along with us this week! You never know when we might give away some candy to one of our participants so play along! If you do not have PMS stamps don't worry about it-just use what you have!! If you do have PMS why not show it off!!

Please link up a direct link to your creation to Mr. Linky below (if Mr. Linky happens to not be there for one reason or another just post a link in the comments section). If you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC16 so we can see all of your creations there as well!!

Happy Stamping!!
Christi


1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

ooh lala! I love sketches!