Friday, December 25, 2009

Makeup 4 the Weekend #9

Merry Christmas!!! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! I first would like to wish everyone that celebrates a very Merry Christmas and I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Since I am in a celebrating mood and I know a lot of cameras are clicking today I thought it would be a fun challenge to make a holiday scrapbook page!! Here's one of my sweet Eric on his second Christmas...
Sorry it didn't photograph well. That picture was not the best quality but I loved it show much it had to be scrapped. You can find more details about it on my blog. Now for some more holiday eye candy from the PMS Makeup Artists!!

Shaela Odd
Tina Hale
Danni Bindel

Lisa McKinney
Lisa Kind
Christi Snow
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!! There is just something about a holiday scrapbook page that just makes me feel all warm and gooey inside! LOL!! Now for all the challenge deets:

You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky below using a direct link to your card and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW09 so we can see your creations there as well!

Have a safe and happy Christmas!!!
Christi

4 comments:

Shana said...

Absolutely amazing pages ladies! Merry Christmas!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous work from everyone!!
Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts ladies :)

Meli Palmer said...

I am so impressed with all of these...I mean, WOW!