Friday, December 18, 2009

Makeup 4 the Weekend #8

TGIF!!! Can you guys believe it's the final Christmas countdown for 2009? In 7 more days Christmas will be here. I'm starting to feel like a little kid! It just can't get here quick enough! LOL!!

Since I am definitely in the Christmas spirit I thought I would give you a traditional Christmas color combo as your challenge. How about: red, green, and white. For those of you that follow my blog you know I haven't been in a card mood lately and today is no exception...
This is actually a votive holder that I made for my MIL for Christmas. You can see it all lit up on my blog. :) Now for more red and green check out what the PMS Artists came up with....

Now here's all you need to know about this weeks challenge:
You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky below using a direct link to your card and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW08 so we can see your creations there as well!

Have a wonderful weekend and if you're getting out for some last minute Christmas shopping stay safe!!!
Christi

No comments: