Monday, December 7, 2009

Let's get this party started!

Ok everyone! The party has started! We have decided to move our chat from our forum on the website (after talking on the phone with the server people for an hour today and them ASSURING me that there would be no more issues tonight, they lied!)

So go to the chat in our PCP fan club group HERE

I will update this post as we announce out winners for the evening! :)





First game of the night is a comment game. Check it out HERE! Winner will get the PMS stamp of their choice, but the game closes at 9:30 CST!




Winner of the blog hop commenters challenge... Random.org chose blog number 1 (Tina's blog!) and then comment 37 which was from Dawn B... Dawn you have won a $20 gift certificate to PMS! :)




Winner of the Word Art sneak peek give away is...





Winner of the Fairy Sneak Peek give away is...






And the winner of the Sailing By sneak peek give away is...




4 comments:

mrslaporte said...

This is so disappointing . . how do I post my entry?
mklaporte at hotmail dot com

Shana said...

Another fabulous release and a great party! Not being a member of PCP I watched from the sidelines - one of these days I'll have to join. Congratulations to all the winners!

Dawn B. said...

I can't believe I won.. Thanks so much..How exciting.

Christi said...

Congratulations, girls! I missed the party last night...Scout night... Enjoy your gorgeous new goodies! smiles!