Friday, November 5, 2010

November Sneak Peeks day 3



It's day 3 of the sneak peeks for our November release on the 7th (at 9pm EST!!! Come party with us in our forum!)

Today we are peeking 2 new Moody Girls perfect for the holidays as well as a slightly naughty christmas addition to the Oo La La corset set! Check them out!

Remember the Paper Makeup Artists have worked hard to bring you these sneak peeks! Click on their name to go to their blog and leave a little love!!!

Moody for Presents designed by Cynthia Liu

Card by Christi Snow


Card by Anita Hovey


Moody for Holly designed by Cynthia Liu
Card by Danni Bindel




And last but not least...

Oo La La for Santa designed by Shaela Odd



Card by Shaela Odd

13 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute! I think I like the Naught or Nice the best! My DH would like that one. LOL!

AScrappersDelight said...

LOVIN the holiday corset stamp!

Maya Isaksson said...

Wow, that corset stamp is super fun :) I think the oh la la set is the stamps I have used the most so I'll definetly get the christmas one too!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome job ladies!!!

Tina said...

Fabulous work ladies!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards ladies!! Love Moody for Presents! I think she would go fabulously in my stocking!! hehe

Alexandra Lundgren said...

YAY- Christmas Moodies!!! Love the santa naughty, lol!!

scrappintlc said...

Oh I simply must have that new corset to add to my set. So adorable.

Irit Shalom said...

This stamp is outstanding!! so special one and cards are delicious

Anne B. said...

Fab cards! Oo La La indeed. :)

jan farnworth said...

love shaelas card and the moodies are so neat looking.

FibreJunky said...

Love the new Moody for Holly - gonna have to pick that one up for my daughter...Holly.

Sanwanya said...

wow loving al the cards great job ladies!!Love the slightly naughty hehe♥sanwanya