Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeup Artist Spotlight

This week we are shining our Spotlight on Makeup Artist, Stephanie Zito (Dream Create Inspire).  She is the one who introduced me to my new favorite paper company :)  Stephanie is one of our newer Design Team members, but she just jumped right in and was such a great fit, it seems like she's part of the woodwork.
I asked Stephanie to choose her favorite card and this is what she picked.  When asked why it was her favorite she said "This card is my favorite PMS creation because it was created using my very first PMS stamps!"
Such a beauty!  Now of course I just had to peruse her blog myself (have I said how much I just LOVE her style?).  This is one of my favorite cards of Stephanie's, and lucky me... she actually sent this card to me when we had a "secret admirer" swap :).  I've ever really thought of Green as my favorite color by any means, but I just LOVE the shades here!  and all of the elements are just PERFECT!  So beautiful!!
Well if you've been following our Spotlight posts, you know that it is now Q&A time.

1.  When did you get started stamping?  2006 – just after the birth of my 2nd daughter.

2.  Tell me 5 songs or artists on your iPod right now.  Soul Sister - Train, I’ve Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas, Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison, Waking Up In Vegas – Katy Perry, Please Don’t Leave Me - Pink

3.  All Stylists have a go to accessory or tool... what's yours?  Copic Markers, Zip Dry and Helmar Glue and my Tim Holtz Ink Foam Tool.

4.  What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Oreo Cookie

5.  Where do you find inspiration?  I love to browse the internet for inspiration and love playing along in challenges. I’m also always on the lookout to try a new technique!

6.  Do you have a favorite technique or style?  Distressing and sewing on my projects

7.  What is your favorite color palette?  Kraft/blues/pinks/browns

8.  When your 'mojo' takes a spa day without you, what gets your creative juices flowing again?  Usually cleaning and organizing my craft room. I find all kinds of supplies I had forgotten about.

9.  When you aren't stamping, what do you like to do?  I love to art journal, paint, crochet, sew, garden and bake when I have extra time. For the most part my 3 and 4 year old girls and new puppy keep me very busy!

10. Tell us something, not stamping related, about you...  I was a Legal Assistant for 15 years and decided to be a SAHM after the birth of my 2nd daughter. I absolutely love being a SAHM!!! I get to spend every waking moment with my girls and have extra time to enjoy my hobbies! Since being able to stay at home, I also found out that I’m addicted to on-line shopping and am now on a 1st name basis with my mailman LOL!

Well that about wraps up this spotlight.  You can leave Stephanie a comment here, or even better pop on over to her very fun blog check out some eye-candy and leave her a comment there!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Stephanie, how funny about your internet addiction and your mailman!
It's so fun to read these!