Friday, November 19, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #50

Happy Friday and welcome to the FIFTIETH Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Can you believe it?! First off, I want to say a HUGE thank you to Tangii for taking over last week and for all of you hopping along for Ginger's virtual baby shower!!! So, are you ready for this weeks challenge??

Tangii came up with a fun challenge for us this week: It's Bling, Pearls, and Ribbon..Oh My!! LOL

Your challenge is to use digi paper, bling, and use ribbon any way other than the typical knot or bow.

Well, both the digi paper and the ribbon part scared me a bit. I am a creature of habit and love my pre-printed dp and simple bows but I stepped out just a touch...
You can get all the details (like where I got this DELISH dp from) on my blog. Now check out Tangii's absolutely YUMMY sample...
Not only is that box uber-cute but its one of my favorite color combo's and *ahem* you had me at coffee girlfriend! LOL Amazing job Tangii!!!

Due to the holidays fast approaching we only have one other player this week: Ms. Lisa McKinney so please go check out her eye candy as well. :)

Now how would you like to win a single stamp of your choice? Here's all you have to do:

1. Participate in the challenge
2. Use PMS images (stamped or digi)

Easy right?!! Link up your creation by midnight EST on Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff and to be in the drawing for some free rubbah. While you don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play in the challenge, you do need to use them to be entered in the drawing. There are a few freebie digis in the PMS store that qualify! Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post, and when you upload to SCS/PCP use the keyword M4TW50 so we can see your creations there as well. Also, be sure your link is directly to your challenge card to make it easier on those of us who love to comment. :)

Thanks for playing along! Have a wonderful weekend and since I won't "see" you until after Thanksgiving I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SAFE holiday!!!!

No comments: