Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OMG - Did you SEE?

It's time for another OMG did you SEE Wednesday! I sure hope these ladies dont mind if i post their creations on the blog! :)

These are both entries from last weeks challenges. I just adore these cards!

First is Anita Hovey's card. She says the card took her forever to create... well in my opinion it was well worth her efforts because this card is absolutely PHENOMENAL!

Do you see how 3d this card is? Even the fairies have 2 wings each. Every piece is separate. I'm not kidding, this card blows me away!

My other card to share with you is by Heather Lee-Reppen

I just love how she used the sketch to create planets! At least i think they are planets. If they arent planets, lets just let my brain think they are. haha. Is this not a seriously fun card for a little boy?! I just adore it.

And then one last project and it's being displayed at Funkie Munkie Scraps
and it was created by the über talented Rachel Henahan. It's a candy dish for the store... she's so good at thinking outside of the box!

She used the head of the monkey in Monkey Business as a template to etch into the glass! How stinkin' cool is that?!

Ok, thats what i got for today!!!! Happy Hump Day Craftin' everyone! :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

What awesome projects!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous projects! Well done ladies!

dawnmercedes said...

Fairy great job ladies!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Wow, very cool stuff! I loved that card of Heather's when I first saw it, she did an amazing job! They are all great. :)

Heather said...

WOW! Thanks for the compliments on my card! I'm flattered to see it posted here! The 3-D card is absolutely fantastic and the candle is super cute!!

Michelle said...

wowzee..amazing creatons..LOVE then all.
TFS!