Friday, March 6, 2009

Featured Friday

It's friday again! And that means it's time to feature another fabulous stamper! I totally meant to get this featured stamper up LAST friday but since the rubbah had come in for the new release i was too busy giving myself blisters from cutting all day long to post anything. haha. Sorry about that. :)

SO here is our Fabulous Friday Featured Stamper!!!

Lauren Meader

Now I have followed Lauren's blog for some time and I feel very honored to call her one of my "online crafting buddies". I was over the moon when Lauren told me she'd like to feature the stamps on her blog. Here were the cards she created...






I really love how she used the tree (similar to how Christi used it yesterday). i just love how people are using the tree! It's been giving me all kinds of other swirlie ideas. :) As well as a card i want to do using the tree myself.

If you guys would like to read Lauren's blog entry about PMS, you can do so HERE and also leave her some love!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

what beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Great cards Lauren!