Friday, March 27, 2009

April's Friday Features Announced!

Ok, so silly me forgot to add in my OWN card yesterday when i showed the design team sneak peeks. Sheesh. You'd think i would remember my own! And it was one that no one else has used yet! The Dawdling turtle... so i will show him to you today. But FIRST, i want to announce to you the first month of the Friday Features!

April 3rd - Brandi Burns
April 10th - Cassie Larson
April 17th - Cheryl Penner
April 24th - Nancy Bush

And onto my sneaks that arent nearly as exciting... and soem of you may have already seen them on my blog, but just in case... ;)


6 comments:

Tina said...

Super adorable. Love the texture with the turtle, clever.

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards and congrats ladies...y'all rock!!!
-t

Christi said...

Everything is fantastic!!

Nancy said...

Love the turtle!!! I'm so excited about the Friday Feature!! Thank you!!

Kim said...

Awesome picks for Friday features!

Meli Mitchell said...

What a great group of girls you picked. Congrats ladies!