Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sneak Peeks... new fairies!



We hope you've enjoyed the sneak peeks so far!

This month we are bringing you 3 new fairies! We will have a fairy in our card kit we are releasing this month, but you'll have to wait til Thursday to see that one!

For today, we have 2 new Beautiful Day Fairies, illustrated by Diem Pascarella to show you!

Meet Sasha!









Also being released this month is Cosette!










For this release we are going to give the ENTIRE release away to 1 lucky stamper! Leave a comment on all of the sneak peek posts (only 1 comment per post will count) and you will earn yourself an entry in the drawing. The winner will be drawn at our release party on January 7th. The party is from 9-11 EST in our FORUM and we would love for you to join us!

12 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

These are so gorgeous! I just love them. I gotta get out my PMS stamps, it's been awhile. The coloring is fantastic too.

stamping sue said...

They are lovely especially like the fairy holding hot mug of tea. stamping sue

Anne B. said...

Beautiful coloring on the cards. Love the vintage style clothing on one of the fairies.

Michelle said...

Oh such wonderful additions to the fairies...these are beautiful!! Great creations from the DT - they are all so pretty!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

oh wow- these are both lovely. Diem has done it AGAIN!!!

I am sooooooo bummed to miss the release party this month :(. The only good thing is I will be at a nutrition class so am getting to be a healthier me. However, I will miss hanging out with the PMS lovelies!!

gregory said...

Beautiful cards and fairies. I'm just getting into the Copics. I've been using Prismamarkers or H2O color pencils and Gamasol in the past.

Rachel said...

oooo these fairies are adorable! I am digging the french feel, and I wish I could do that with my leg!

Tracey said...

I missed seeing these little beauties yesterday!! Great new fairies and gorgeous cards!!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved fairy stamps and have a large collection. These are great and can't wait to add them.
These cards are great.

Sandi

Billie Dee said...

These are adorable!

Brook said...

Cute fairies. The DT cards are great. I especially love the detail and sparkle to Lisa's card. The detail with the trail from her ice skate is perfect.

amy said...

The fairies are my favorites and Sasha is now on my list of favorite fairies. Great samples!