Friday, January 14, 2011

Order shipment update

Hello Everyone! Just giving everyone an update on our shipping!

For those who missed the previous message... The southeastern US has been hit by major snow storms that we just arent equipped for. The 9 inches seems piddly to many in the more snowy states, but here we dont have salt trucks, snow plows etc because we just don't get this kind of snow! Unfortunately, all government offices have been closed ALL WEEK due to the snow which would include our post office in my city. Today I believe will be the first day that the post office has been open! WOOHOO! I will be making the trek to take all packages directly to the Post Office.

I am very sorry for the delay on all the orders. It was just out of my control.

Best Wishes everyone!

No comments: