Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mon Cheri card kit peek

On January 7th (at 9pm EST) we are releasing another card kit!
Our kits have been well received in the past, but this time, we changed things up a bit!

With the release of the Be Mine paper collection from Echo Park... I just could NOT decide which papers to get for the kit! And since I placed the order well in advance to ensure we had all the papers i wanted, I decided, ya know what... LETS GET EM ALL! So this card kit has 22 sheets of 6x6 patterned paper! Along with many other goodies and some exclusive to the kit stamps!
check it out!


Included in the kit:
22 sheets of 6x6 double sided patterned paper
8 sheets of 8.5 x 11 coordinating cardstock
1 Fairy Stamp named Cheri
4 French sentiment stamps
5 Pre Printed tags (will vary with each card kit)
4 yards of coordinating ribbon
Set of Headpins and Beads (not all shown in photo)
Glitter Flowers with rhinestone centers (not all shown in photo)


And now... here are some adorable samples from some of the senior design team members using the Mon Cheri Card Kit!





For this release we are going to give the ENTIRE release away to 1 lucky stamper! Leave a comment on all of the sneak peek posts (only 1 comment per post will count) and you will earn yourself an entry in the drawing. The winner will be drawn at our release party on January 7th. The party is from 9-11 EST in our FORUM and we would love for you to join us!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This stamp set is a must. Again, love, love, love them.
I enjoy seeing how the stamps are used in the cards and the variety of ideas. Fantastic.
And again, the French atmosphere is in these stamps too.

Sandi

Anonymous said...

I need to leave another comment now that I have gone back and looked at all the new releases coming out on 1/7/11.
The imagination of the people making these cards is fabulous. The designs, paper, ribbons, embellishments are so complimentary of each other. Their talent for eye-catching designs is wonderful. KUDOS!!! to the design team.
I can't decide which of the new stamps is my favorite-I love them ALL.


Sandi

Billie Dee said...

What a fun looking set! And I love the cards that you've teased us with.

gregory said...

Great grouping of themes... France + Love + Valentines. So many great ideas.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

oh my! I MUST have this kit! I love it ALL!!!!!

Brook said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kit! The DT projects are wonderful. They showed how versatile it is. Love the pink/black/gray color combos. Wonderful!

amy said...

What an amazing kit! WOW! Love the cards you all created for samples too.

Rizwan said...

Your cards are stunning and so festive.I like it so much its a great efforts made by you thanks.

plastic card printing

Anne B. said...

Mais c'est Paris en France! Very chic.

Cathy (Mercieschild) said...

I love this, what an awesome idea, hugs Cathy K

AScrappersDelight said...

This card kit is the best yet! LOVE IT!