Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketch Challenge!

Ok ladies, we had a really good response to last week's challenge. This week I thought I'd try a sketch challenge for everyone! It just might be the worst week ever to issue a challenge seeing as currently there are only 2 design team members and we are both swamped. haha. So since I wasnt sure if i'd be able to work on a card today, i thought that i'd use my mom's card for some sketch inspiration! :) Here is your sketch.




You can upload here to Mr. Linky. Dont forget if you are uploading to any general forum (like splitcoast or PCP) use PMSSC1 so we can see them all together there too!

11 comments:

Shaela said...

what fun! I'll try to play along tonight :)

Christi Flores said...

Swamped or not, I'm going to HAVE to play! Awesome sketch girl!!

Jenn said...

Did you ever post some Digi images we could use for the DT call? :)

Anonymous said...

I left my link with Mr. Linky so I hope he works. I'll also upload to SCS and PCP too just in case.

Thanks for a great challenge! I'm so glad my new stamps arrived in time to play. (And that my finger decided to left me)

Christi Flores said...

This was such a fun sketch Katie! Please tell your mom that we all said thank you and welcome to the wonderful world of stamping! LOL

Unknown said...

I played again Katie...but after looking at all the other entries, i can see that I use sketches much too literally... LOL Fab entries this week!

Tina said...

I just added mine. Great sketch, and don't worry, Anita, I take sketches pretty literally too sometimes! Everyone's cards look great!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a fun challenge!! I linked my card to Mr. Linky!! Hope you are well....

-t

Cheryl said...

Mine's posted on my blog here:
http://mycreativetherapy-cheryl.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-got-pms.html
I'm off to go post it on PCP and splitcoast.
Love these stamps! They are so fun to play with!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Better late then never! I added my link...

Jaymerz said...

I finally got to play!! I added my link.