Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Did you see????

Did you see Christi's sneak peek yesterday????

Just in case i'm going to give you a refresher! Here is christi's card...



And just to entice you some more... i made a card with the same image. I thought it was so funny when chatting with Christi online the other night to discover we were coloring the same image out of the 4 new fairies to be released!

Here's my card...


Now there is some chatter over in the Paper Craft Planet group about this little fairy's name. So far i've been naming all of the fairies (with the exception of penelope) after my son's friends. He helps me name them based on what they look like. I was going to name this little one Elle, but we've got a running list of good names for her. I'll post a poll on the sidebar of the blog as to what YOU think her name should be!

15 comments:

Tina said...

I think these cards are beautiful! Love the sneaks!!

Christi said...

Oh my goodness....she is just beautiful!! I love how both of you used her! I can' wait to see the others!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Wow! I can't believe how different she looks when you colored her! What a versatile little lady this will be! I'm thinking I'll definitely have to add her to my wish list!

Shaela said...

both such pretty cards!! can't wait to see the other fairies :)

Gabby said...

You're killing me here!!! She will most def. be in my cart and amongst my favorite stamps!

Jacqueline said...

these are both gorgeous!! Amazing coloring! Love her!!!!

Meli Palmer said...

Both are really beautiful. Love the patterned paper and embellishments on both!

Unknown said...

really beautiful. love her.

Nancy said...

So beautiful!!! I can't wait to buy her!!!

Lynn Put said...

Both of these cards are fabulous! Love the new fairy!

Melissa Craig said...

OMGoodness!! She's sooo adorable. I can't wait to get the fairies, I just ordered and now you're making me want more!!

Christi Flores said...

Great minds think alike! LOL Yours is gorgeous girl and thanks for featuring mine. :)

Dawn said...

When are they gonna be here? I dont know if I can wait!!!

Fink said...

Just great stamps!

~*Joni said...

Ooooh, your son must be just as gorgeous as his mommy to have all these little female friends. :D teehee! The cards are just beautiful, I can't wait to see what her name will be!