Friday, April 9, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #23

Hey peeps!! Happy Friday and welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. To say that they rocked would be an understatement!! Wowza!! I didn't get a chance to comment on every one of them but I sure did enjoy the eye candy. :) OK, are you guys ready for this weeks challenge? I know I am!!

This week's guest Makeup Artist is the incredible Lisa Kind who is challening us to use a template of some kind. I don't know about you guys but I have been a fan of Lauren Meader's templates for awhile and after her last release I couldn't help but snag her Slip Cover template...

I know this is a little on the simple side but I REALLY wanted to play along with this month's release party challenge which you can check out HERE. You can also check out my blog for more details!!

Now get ready to gasp at Lisa's incredible creation...

Can we say O-M-G!! When I saw this I actually squealed! Lisa, girl you've GOT to tell me where you got that yummy ribbon! Her template is also a My Time template, the super cute In A Pinch box.

Now check out more eye candy from the Makeup Artists:

Tina Hale
Gabby Arriaza

AND before I get to all the challenge deets...how would you guys like to snag a My Time Pretty Package template for yourself? One lucky participant this week will be entered to win a My Time Made Easy pretty packaging template of their choice!!! Here's what you've got to do to win...

  • Add a direct link to your blog using Mr. Linky below
  • Have a link in your blog post back to this challenge
  • Any stamps are fine BUT if you've got PMS why not show them off (we love to see you work 'em!!)

Easy peasy! Good luck you guys! I know I'd LOVE to snag another one of these templates. They are phenom!!!

Now go get inky!! :)

2 comments:

jan farnworth said...

katie i was actually able to put together the freebie from my time made easy. Wonders how easy that slip cover one is since i have to hand cut it out.

Ruthie said...

Not sure how I stumbled across you but had you open on my desktop, went away, found a template, made it...then nearly forgot to link it up! DOH! Rx