Friday, April 2, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #22

Hey peeps! It's Christi with another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! I am so sorry this is going up so late but I got hit with a killer migraine that doesn't seem to want to leave BUT I'm here now so let's get this show on the road! :)

This week's guest Makeup Artist is Tangii who is challenging us to use your favorite fairy or if you don't have fairies your favorite "winged thing". I couldn't get mine finished in time to post so I thought I'd show off a card using my favorite fairy, Isabella...

I bet you thought I'd be showing off my Christi fairy, huh? LOL!! Isabella is just gorgeous and I think what gets me is that dress! Awesome!! Now check out Tangii showing off her favorite fairy...

Arianna is definitely on my list of top fairies and Tangii rocked her!! I love the dp she used and that ric rac has my heart. :) Fantastic job Tangii!!

ETA:  I too was unable to make a card for this challenge so I pulled up a past card.  This is my card for the challenge.  You can see more deets on her here. ~ Tangii

Now check out more eye candy from the Makeup Artists:

Tina Hale
Danni Bindel

We would love for everyone to play along! Just add a direct link to Mr. Linky and when uploading to SCS/PCP use keyword M4TW22 so we can see them there as well. Be sure to have a link to our challenge in your blog post and remember that you do not have to use PMS stamps for the challenge but we always love seeing people rock their PMS! LOL!!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and get inky!!!

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely cards, girls! Great choices of fairies!

Lisa Kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☼ Cheryl* said...

What beautiful cards!!
I got my pms stamps the other day and have finally used one. They are fab!

Lisa said...

Love your fairies. Think I'll try this one.

MsJay said...

Very pretty cards.

Shana said...

Oh what fabulous DT creations!!! I don't know how to pick my favorite fairy!