Friday, January 22, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #13

Hey guys! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Thank you to all of you who participated in last week's birthday challenge. We had quite a few participants and I'm sure it made Tina's birthday that more special. :)

This week's guest Makeup Artist is the amazing Amber Kroening who designed this wonderful sketch for our challenge this week...
Here is my sample using this awesome sketch...
I was so excited to be able to use the newly-released Rose!! You can find more details about my card on my blog. Now for Amber's awesome sample...
I cracked up when I saw that we used the same sentiment! I guess it's perfect for this sketch! *wink*

Now check out more samples from the PMS Makeup Artists:

Now it's time for you to show off your sketchiness! Here are all the details you need to know:

Make a card using the above sketch and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post (direct links please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got 'em we'd love to see your work!! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW13 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
Christi

No comments: