Friday, January 8, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #11

Hello fellow PMSers and welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Thank you so much to my girl Tangii for filling in for me last week! There were some awesome entries last week and I'm sure this week will be the same. :)

One of the new things we're doing for 2010 is featuring one of our Makeup Artists! When it is their week they get to choose the challenge and have their card featured on the Makeup 4 the Weekend post! I am so grateful for this wonderful team that I think they deserve to be in the spotlight. :)

Lisa Kind is this week's featured Makeup Artist and she choose a sketch as her challenge for all of you...
I don't know why circles in sketches are getting me lately but this sketch is no exception...
See my two little circles peaking on the side? LOL!! I couldn't even get all three in there. I am so sad... You can check out my blog for more details on my card. Now on to Lisa's sample...
Look at this sweet card...and OMG those chocolates!! Her coloring is amazing, that dp is perfect and those hearts make me think of the sweet conversation hearts you get on Valentine's Day. Too sweet!! Awesome job Lisa!! :)

Be sure to check out the rest of the PMS Artists and their challenge creations:


Now it's time for us to see YOU shine!! Make a card using the above sketch and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post (direct links please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got 'em we'd love to see your work!! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW11 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
Christi

2 comments:

Sam said...

mmm can i have the choccies please - I'm dribbling no way i can craft until I've stopped now hehehee
Going to see what I can come up with great sketch and DT cards too.
Sam x

Danni said...

Love this sketch and everyone did such an awesome job!
(I accidently put my link in the wrong Makeup 4 the weekend post, sorry)