Friday, August 14, 2009

Time for another Friday Freebie

Hello everyone!  It's time for another Friday Freebie!  This week is another wordart by me...



If you would like the JPG version of this... click HERE.  The PNG version can be found HERE or HERE.

Now check out some of the fun and fabulous things the design team has done with this wordart!






and here are your winners for the release party challenges...

Challenge #1 winner - Anita Hovey

Challenge #2 winner - Melissa Banian

Tune in tomorrow for a slideshow of all the release party cards!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are all terrific! Great job ladies!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

These are fabulous! I just couldn't get this quote on a card in a way I liked it so I decided to skip it this week...but now I'm inspired! LOL!

Congrats to Anita and Melissa!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Thanks so much for all these wonderful Friday Freebies Katie! I just love them!

As for winning, congrats Anita! And for me. . . . yea!! I LOVE PMS! (Well, you know what I mean!) :D

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards and a fabulous quote! Love Freebie Friday!

COngrats to the Release CHallenge winners!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome sentiment and beautiful cards to showcase it -- thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 15, 2009. Thanks again.