Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PMS Sneak Peek day 3 - More Fairies!

Did you think we were only releasing 3 fairies this month?  Hehe.  We saved some of them for you!  We really think you'll love these 3 we're showing you today.  They are fun and fab and have a multitude of different ways to use em!  Diem truly outdid herself when she illustrated these beauties!

First we have.... the TOOTH fairy!  Isnt she just Divine!  There is some additional wordart and images that will be available as digi files!






And then next we have Hope.  I am just thrilled with how she came out.  Diem did a fabulous job understanding the concept I was looking for with this one!  She can be used with any "awareness" you want!  And she really emcompasses everything about Hope, so that's her name!






And last but not least.... we have the Friendship Fairies!  They were inspired by all the wonderful friendships that have developed within the PMS team since the start.  Some design team members have become the best of friends when they didnt even know each other before joining the team (that makes me so so happy!) Other friendships (like team members who did "know" each other before the start have deepened.  I truly feel like we have a little family.  I love it!  And also... National Friendship day is in August!  so... BONUS!  However, these fairies could easily be seen as a mother and daughter friendship, or prehaps a getting ready for wedding fairies, etc.  These fairies are only available in Digi.  I have a feeling, the demand will be for them to be rubberized in the future.  But we'll wait and see.  :)





So would you like to win these 2 fairies in rubber and then the digi file of the Friendship Fairies?  You WOULD?!  Leave a comment here on a little ditty about YOUR best friend!  And you could win!  :)


Dont forget, all these fairies will be available August 7th at 9 CST.  We'll be partying the night away and giving away freeeeeeee stamps in the forum.  If you havent played in the forum before, you will have to register for a separate account that your "shopping" account.  :)

22 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

That is the CLASSIEST tooth fairy I have EVER seen! I love all of these fairies, can I order them early? :)

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness Katie! You are killing me with these! I LOVE THEM!!! The tooth fairy is absolutely adorable and Hope is beautiful (perfect for my Crop for the Cure album & cards) and the friendship fairies is adorable. Those last two little fairies actually remind me of my best friends - my sisters!! I would be nowhere without my sisters. I love them!! A gorgeous release. One day I will be bringing a great many of your fairies home with me!! :)

Christi Flores said...

All of the sneak peeks are wonderful!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I forgot to tell you about my best friend! My best friend is actually someone I met online and because of papercrafting! My DH was tired of me being a home body and was trying to get me to meet people. I found a local paper crafting group on Yahoo and then met them in person. Over the years I have developed many great friendships from this group, but one of the BEST is an amazing and truly big hearted person that I can not even imagine not having in my life. She is my voice of reason and truly "gets" me. I would be lost without her!

Carisa said...

Oh wow, I love the friendship fairie digi and would love to see it rubberized very very soon!

I already know I want to make a card with it for my best friend. We've been friends since 6th grade (we're 30 now) we both have daughters and no matter that we live in different states nothing can seperate us.

Rachel said...

My BFF is releasing the fairies.... so I guess I better leave a comment. :)

The good thing about Katie... is that one day we will be in laws. Then we can torture our children with our friendship.

Lorie said...

I love them all but that friendship fairie just pulls at my heart today. My best friend is sitting at the SEATAC airport (nope...I take that back she is probably in the air) waiting to fly to her new home in...Florida so your friendship fairie's bring a tear to my eyes today! Sorry about the downer.

The McCullough Family said...

I love these! My BFF is celebrating a birthday in Mexico today on a vacation with her husband. I am jealous, but hope she is having a great time!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! What SUPER cute fairies!! I LOVE them, Katie!! Thank you SO much for the chance to take one home with me, sort to speak!! Haha!! My best frined has been thru it all with me!! She was there for ALL the major stuff!!! I am just bummed she lives about 4 hours away!!! we don't get to visit much!! The Friendship Fairies would make a PERFECT card to send her! Have an AWESOME day!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Mandi said...

Oh my! I fall more and more in love with the fairies each passing month. I am truly addicted Katie to your line of stamps and I always look forward to the sneak peeks and then of course the 7th of every month. My best friend is my sister. We have been through so much together and through it all we know we always have each other. The good, the bad, and the ugly. No matter what. My life would feel so empty without her.

Michelle VP said...

What another delightful group of fairies! :) My best friend moved to North Carolina and I miss her terribly! She has such a fun sense of humor and is so easy to get along with. I'll have to send some fairy cards her way. :)

jan farnworth said...

oh i am excited about the friendship fairies. I saw an adorable card by christi and i had to hop over to see them. I had a best friend since 3rd grade we grown up together and both have familes and hubsands now but we still can laugh and have a good old time together.

Jane said...

LOVING these fairies! I want them all!!
I have known my best mate since primary school, been through everything together,first loves, first break-ups, marriages, babies good times, bad times and now we work together too!! I know I can call on her at any time and she will be there for me!!
Jane
x

Unknown said...

I am loving these new stamps, I will have to get saving, lovely cards too.

Fiona x

Heather said...

These new fairies are awesome. I love the tooth fairy. My daughter just lost her first 2 teeth last week!
So a little bit about my BFF...we've never actually met in person. Weird, huh? She lives in OR and I'm in WI, but...in just a little over a month from now we are meeting up in Minneapolis. I can't wait! We have known each other for a little over 4 years and this is seriously going to be the best time ever!

Stampin_melissa said...

BTW, the fairy that is the top one reminds me of Dawn!

My best friend is states away, but I know if either of us needed anything the other would be there in a moment. Our friendship feels more like a sister relationship just without the childhood history.

Anonymous said...

oh, all the new ones are so cute-I worked in the dental field for 13 yrs so I love the tooth fairy, but my fave is Hope with the ribbon!! My best friend lives on the other side of the country and we have been friends since high school-jr year 1969!! It's fun to have friends that are like sisters {I only have brothers} ~trish~

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Gorgeous stamps! I'm a first time visitor to your blog/store. I saw one of the "sneek peeks" on SCS and found this. I absolutely LOVE the ribbon stamp. One of my best friends died last year of Ovarian Cancer at age 36. I miss her terribly. We had a ball in high school together and remained close ever since. I'm fortunate enough to still be close with her hubby and her sister in law (who I blog with). I can't wait for this stamp to be available.
Thanks,
Maria

silvia said...

OMG!!! All of the faries and cards are AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much for HOPE, I can't wait until Friday so that I can buy her.

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dawnmercedes said...

ooh I can not wait until these fairies float over to my mail box!! Wonderful job ladies.

Cheri said...

What sweet images! The cards are adorable & really show off the stamps!

My best friend is my hubby. We've always loved spending time together, and after 10 years of marriage, it's STILL that way!