Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Big News.....It's a new challenge and DT call!

Yep, you heard right! As you may already know, Paper Makeup Stamps offers a wonderful selection of digital images! For the past few months, and going forward, all new releases are available in the digital format. So we thought it would be fun to have a weekly challenge just using the digital images. The digital format offers so many options that are not available to users in the rubber format.

We thought it would be fun to have a weekly challenge dedicated just to digi-images. It will be the Digi Makeover Challenge! We hope to offer some ideas and occasional tutorial to help you use digi-stamps to their full potential. And, of course, there will be prizes!

The challenges will be every Monday, starting in September. So bookmark us and come back on Sept 5th for the first challenge!

Needless to say, we need a Design Team! Interested in being a Digi Makeup Artist? Here's the scoop...
  • DT members will serve for a 6 month term.
  • Create a card or project using a PMS digi image for each challenge
  • You must have a blog
  • Challenges are every Monday, so challenge photos must be uploaded to the digimakeover Yahoo group by Saturday night.
  • You will be expected to comment on challenge entries.
  • If you are able to provide tutorials, that's fantastic, but it is not a requirement, but sure is a plus!
  • You will have access to all digital images from Paper Makeup Stamps to complete your challenges.
  • Your name will be listed on the PMS blogs as a Digi Makeup Artist!
  • You will have a DT button to display on your blog
  • You will be part of a fun team that loves Paper Makeup Stamps and loves to use digi images!
So....how do you get your name in the hat? Just create something using one of the free digi stamps provided below - it doesn't have to be a card, it can be any crafty creation. Post it to your blog, and let us know why you love using digital images. Be sure to mention that your post is for the Digi Makeover Challenge DT call. Then use Mr. Linky below to link up that blog post so we can see it!! We'll announce the new team on Friday, September 2nd here on the blog!










44 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I'm so excited about this, I hope you guys like my card, and I can be on eof the lucky ones =0)

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Cute, thank you!!

txexperiment said...

Both of these images are very well done. Thanks for sharing!

jan farnworth said...

i have thrown my hat in the ring hope to have a chance to work with what i am sure will be a very talented group of people. Have a great day.

Greg T said...

Thanx for the chance. Let's see what I can do.

Christine said...

Thanks for the digis. It will be fun trying to think of something to do with them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these cute digi stamps!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures, thank you!

Kimberly said...

Super cute images...i just love the fun monster one...thanks so much

justshaza said...

thank you so much these are soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot .I will try and participate

Elaine L. said...

Love the little monster! Now if I can find the time.

Anonymous said...

Lovely images, thank you.

Mickel said...

Awesome! Thanks for the images...Might try to get in on the DT call! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

How cute, thanks for sharing!

Kelley said...

I love that Argus isn't too sure of a teddy bear. I guess monsters have to be afraid of something. Thank you.

weva said...

Thank you!!

Jolanda said...

Thanks!!

Julie said...

Thanks

Nannieflash said...

Thank you for the fabulous freebies. hugs Shirleyxx

WahyuDiah said...

thank you...this is super cute...

Katya said...

These are some awesome images. Will have so much fun coloring them. Thanks for sharing.
-Katya

Marcy said...

Thanks so much!

Alannah said...

I hope you like my scrapbook page!! I love it! This digi stamp is perfect for my scrapbooking... I call my daughter my fairy princess

velta said...

My attention is MORE than noted...I have seen the images and just love each and every one...My goodness what an honor it would be for me to just have a chance at this awesome gift!

Vickie said...

The monster and teddy bear image is adorable! Thanks for sharing it!! I always wanted to join another DT. Thanks for the chance!!

Unknown said...

I just discovered your stamps and I LOVE them. An awesome time to come since you've offered these sweet freebies!

shamela said...

Hello... a first visit to you blog... and I love the fairy... thanks so much for sharing...
inky hugz from South Africa
shamela ;p)

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!!

JayLynn said...

Ooh I'm soooo tempted!

Anonymous said...

Very neat images. Thank you.

Jennifer Scull said...

would love to try out, as I think your images are so cute. will try to get something made with one of these fun digis. thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Great images, crossing my fingers..

thanks for the chance to be part of the team.

Ivette

Anne Temple said...

Thanks for the images and a chance to be a part of the team.

Michelle Quinno said...

Adorable! Thanks so much.

Moments by Marla said...

Especially like the fairy. Wishing you well as your business grows!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great images! Thank you so much. I hope I have time to play!

Crafting Marfa said...

I am in!!! I just posted my link to the post in my blog. Crossing my fingers here :-)

Mary J said...

I would LOVE to be on the team!!! Unfortunately I already have two DT commitments on a Monday - boo! I'll try out for the next time - roll on February!

You can see my work using PM here...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/sweet-wishes.html

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/foo.html

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/for-little-monster.html

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/quixotic-paperie-2nd-birthday_20.html

Jennifer Scull said...

I have just added my project. thanks again for the fun images!

mrsk06 said...

Wow thanks for the freebies! Very generous indeed and looking forward to the new challenges! Hugz Sal x

buggin2stamp said...

I never used the monster images before. This one was fun to color. I adore Moody and the fairy named Melissa. :o) I added my blog post with a card made with each image. Thanks for the invitation.

Anne Temple said...

Thanks for the images and the chance to be on the team. It was hard to decide which one to use.

Anne Temple said...

Sorry, but I inadvertently linked the incorrect post (and couldn't delete it). My second entry is the correct one. Thanks Michelle for letting me know.