Yep, you heard right! As you may already know, Paper Makeup Stamps offers a wonderful selection of digital images! For the past few months, and going forward, all new releases are available in the digital format. So we thought it would be fun to have a weekly challenge just using the digital images. The digital format offers so many options that are not available to users in the rubber format.
We thought it would be fun to have a weekly challenge dedicated just to digi-images. It will be the Digi Makeover Challenge! We hope to offer some ideas and occasional tutorial to help you use digi-stamps to their full potential. And, of course, there will be prizes!
The challenges will be every Monday, starting in September. So bookmark us and come back on Sept 5th for the first challenge!
Needless to say, we need a Design Team! Interested in being a Digi Makeup Artist? Here's the scoop...
- DT members will serve for a 6 month term.
- Create a card or project using a PMS digi image for each challenge
- You must have a blog
- Challenges are every Monday, so challenge photos must be uploaded to the digimakeover Yahoo group by Saturday night.
- You will be expected to comment on challenge entries.
- If you are able to provide tutorials, that's fantastic, but it is not a requirement, but sure is a plus!
- You will have access to all digital images from Paper Makeup Stamps to complete your challenges.
- Your name will be listed on the PMS blogs as a Digi Makeup Artist!
- You will have a DT button to display on your blog
- You will be part of a fun team that loves Paper Makeup Stamps and loves to use digi images!