Shaela is another one who has been on the Design Team since the very beginning with me (gosh we're old!, lol). In fact she is one of the very first people on the team that I talked to outside of DT stuff (aside from those I already knew, of course). Since then, we've had several visits with each other :) When I asked Shaela to pick her favorite PMS creation this is what she had to say... "It was soooo hard to pick only one favorite project, but I finally managed to narrow it down to this card. I love the colors and the layout, and of course the image and sentiment are some of my favorite PMS stamps! "
Well, if you are a follower of my blog or PMS, it isn't hard to guess why this tag is one of my favorites. There are several reasons really: 1) the fairy is the Tangii fairy (I still cannot believe what an amazing job Diem did in drawing this!! Spittin' image I tell ya!), 2) she's carrying a latte, I mean enough said! and 3) this tag found itself in my mailbox with a Starbucks gift card... life is good!!! lol
- When did you get started stamping? I stamped my first
image about 4 years ago at a church function, but I didn't get "into" stamping
myself until I discovered Copic
markers about 2 years ago
- Tell me 5 songs or artists on your iPod right now. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something), Beautiful (Joydrop), As Lovers Go (Dashboard Confessional), The Motivation Proclamation (Good Charlotte), Waking Life (Schuyler Fisk)
- All Stylists have a go to accessory or tool... what's yours? That would be Un-du... because I'm a perfectionist in my projects and am CONSTANTLY having to "fix" things that aren't just right, lol
- What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
- Where do you find inspiration? When searching for inspiration in general, I like to browse other designers' and artists' work. I never CASE anything, but I'll see a color combo I like, or an image that sparks my interest, or a technique that intrigues me. When I am working on a project already, I pull my inspiration first from the stamp I've chosen, and then from the papers and embellishments I want to work with.
- Do you have a favorite technique or style? No - I'm kind of all over the place, haha. I like to try different things.
- What is your favorite color palette? Red is my favorite color, so I like any combination that let's me add red accents.
- When your 'mojo' takes a spa day without you, what gets your creative juices flowing again? New supplies; whether it's using a friend's supplies or buying myself new ones, I can always get back on track with new goodies to play with
- When you aren't stamping, what do you like to do? Read, sew, or play the piano. But if I have a whole day to myself and can find someone to watch the kids, I like to go rock climbing
- Tell us something, not stamping related, about you... I love to quote movies and I break out in song at random moments. I'm spontaneous and quirky and loud... but I was a theatre major in college, so maybe that has something to do with it, lol!