Monday, May 17, 2010

Paper Makeup Design Team Call!!!

Hey guys! It's Christi, the Paper Makeup Design Team Coordinator and we're issuing a design team call!! For our next term we're looking for a few new Makeup Artists for the team and a few guest designers!!

The new term starts in July and runs until the end of December. The two major requirements are that you must have a blog and you must also be able to post on the 7th of every month. There are other card requirements that will also be required of you for instance the participation in our sneak peeks/review weeks as well as a few other card requirements. If you need more information as far as design team requirements please email me. :)

Here are the requirements for your design team submissions:
1. You must submit three cards. One card must have a colored image of some sort, the second must have a sentiment or word art as your focal image, and the third one we want to see your style shine through! :) We also ask that at least one of your submissions be a card.

You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps for your submissions but if you've got them we'd *love* to see you show them off!!

2. In your email, please include your name, your email address, and a link to your blog. We also would like you to write a little blurb telling us what you love about Paper Makeup Stamps.

3. Since we are looking for both design team members and guest designers please let us know which position you are interested in. If you are interested in the both then please put both.

Please send your submissions to: papermakeupdt@yahoo.com

The design team call will end on May 31st and the new design team will be announced on June 15th here on the blog. If you are one of the people who will be considered for a guest designer position you will be receiving an email sometime in June to schedule the month you will be a guest.
Please email me if you have any questions and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Good luck to my PMS peeps!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh...you know I soooooo wanna join you guys! Thinking....thinking...

Gabby said...

Good luck all!!! :D

jan farnworth said...

totally going to try out for this i would love to be either i love pms stamps. Off to work some stuff up.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

go for it! Swamp Katie with applications! You can do it! Don't be scared!

Jami said...

Awe...I so wish I could try out but I'll be away from my blog and stamping for a few months. I did create a card today in the spirit of trying out though... Hope to catch you guys on the next round!!

Big hugs! Jami

Kristie W. said...

Oooh I am so excited! I've got a bunch of ideas flowing. I hope to come up with some fab projects to enter!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I have been waiting for MONTHS to see this post. Now I am nervous and freaking out, LOL!

angelafsprouse said...

Hmmm ... this is awfully tempting!! I do love my growing collection of PMS. :)

Crazy Creations said...

Boy this wold be a dream Im going to try for sure Hugs Sarah