Friday, May 14, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #27

Hey guys!! Welcome to this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

This week's guest Makeup Artist is the amazing Danni Bindel who has an easy challenge for us this week: use three flowers on your creation. Easy enough, right?? If you look at my flower stem there are three pretty little pink flowers on there. :) You can catch all the details of my tag on my blog! Now for Danni's gorgeous creation using the new Moody for Dragonflies...
Isn't it gorgeous?! I love all the flowers that she uses and that gorgeous color combo!! Now check out more eye candy from the Makeup Artists:

TangiLinki Crane

Now it's YOUR time to shine!! Make a card using the above picture as inspiration, link it up to Mr. Linky (direct links only please), and please mention the challenge in your blog post. That's it! You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got them why not show them off! If you link up to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW27!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Get inky!!!!

6 comments:

Gabby said...

Gorgeous creations girls! I'm working on mine as soon as I pick up the kiddies from school!

Kim said...

Hopefully Danni will let me slide on using digi flowers :)

Deb Neerman said...

FAB-you-lous samples!!!

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Spyder said...

Lovely makes by your DT.

((Lyn))

Michelle VP said...

I don't see Mr. Linky, so here's the direct link to my card. http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/2010/05/makeup-4-weekend-27.html

Michelle VP said...

Mr. Linky is back this morning - yay!