Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lisa Kind's take on the Celestial Possibilities "Makeup Kit"


Today it's Lisa Kind's turn to share a project and her thoughts on the new "Makeup Kit", Celestial Possibilities!

.......
Words from Lisa Kind
.......



Paper Makeup Stamps unveiled a new product on Thursday. We are going to be carrying card kits (and in true PMS style, we are calling them "Makeup Kits") with all the basics and embellishments that you will need to create a bevvy of beautiful cards or scrap pages! It's called Celestial Possibilities, and believe me...there are a variety of fun possibilities included in this kit!

I just love the colors that Katie picked for this kit. It really compliments the beautiful fairy image called Celest Fairy. The ribbons are scrumptious, especially that velvet ric-rac ribbon!

I just love these Beautiful Day fairies! It's what turned me on to PMS! This one I think is over the top beautiful! She's so ethereal hanging out with the moon and stars! She's colored with copic markers, and I added star dust stickles all over the image making it more ethereal. The brads have a sort of star image in the middle, matching the dp nicely. I love how shiny the ribbon looks, too! The sentiment is beautiful. Think of all the possibilities for its use: graduations, new baby, new job, etc.

You can pick up the kit HERE for only $20 (22 on ez mount)! Click on the link to view all of the contents of the kit as well!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love this card!!

Tangii Crain said...

Just gorgeous Lisa!

Carma said...

Lisa, This is so soft and serene. I love it!

Tina said...

Amazing work Lisa! I love how soft and sweet she is.