Friday, January 29, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #14

Hiya peeps! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! You guys ROCKED last week's challenge! Wowza! I'm still trying to make the rounds so if I haven't been to your blog yet I'll get there. ;)

This week's guest Makeup Artist is the amazing Christi Snow (don't you just LOVE her name? LOL!!) and Christi's challenge is an inspiration challenge based off of this gorgeous picture...
What I love about this picture is the gorgeous colors and how clean it feels. Here's my take on this inspirational picture...
The colors and the polka dot patterns are what really drew me. You can find more details about my card on my blog. Now Christi's (the other Christi-hehe) creation...
I guess Christi's think alike? LOL!! I love how Christi used that yummy black and white polka dot dp and Moody for Music is one of my favorite Paper Makeup stamps. :) Awesome job Christi!!

Now check out more eye candy from the Paper Makeup Artists:


Now it's time for you to show off your creations!!! Here are all the details you need to know:

Make a card using the above picture as an inspiration (remember it can be anything about the card that inspires you) and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post (direct links please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got 'em we'd love to see your work!! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW14 so we can see your creations there as well.

That's it for me!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and get inky!!!
Christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi (the other one ;) This was a great challenge. I seriously want that bedroom :)

KymKreates said...

I hope my entry gets in

http://kymkreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/believe.html

Kymkreates

Tina said...

Incredible samples, love the inspiration photo.

Here is my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1606635?&cat=500&ppuser=134141

Carol said...

I have recently been into these colors and hope this card qualifies for the challenge. Thanks!

Danderella said...

What a great inspiration and challenge. I entered using Mr. Linky...thanks for the opportunity to participate.