Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Meet n Greet with Tangii Crain

I know we usually have our Meet N Greet on Tuesday, but if you read the blog yesterday, there was some much more important to post. If you were unable to check in yesterday, the post is really something you might want to read. Just grab your kleenex first.

Before we get to the meet n greet... There is a Memorial Service for Kayleigh next Sunday May 17th. Kayleigh's blog says that everyone is invited to come and share in the joy of her short life. I will be going if anyone would like to send something for me to take personally. I also have their address if you'd like to mail something.

Ok, now on to the Meet N Greet! This week we are meeting Design Team member, Tangii Crain!



When did you start stamping? I started about a year and a half ago, all I could do was copy stuff. I remember when I created my first card that was all my own design, I was so excited I showed everyone that woud look! It was for my very first Swap. A couple of months later one of the gals in the swap emailed me asking if she could CASE it for her Convention Swaps... I was almost in tears I was so thrilled, hehehe.

What first drew you to PMS? The rockin' Miss Katie!!! Katie asked a group I was in for their preferences in stamping (rubber, etc.), I emailed her back with my answer and then bugged her as to why she was asking. When she told me what she was up to I was so excited for her because I just adore her and I love to see the "little guy" thrive. I planned on supporting her in anyway I could, thinking I'd get a couple of stamps, etc. UNTIL I saw what she was up to... then I was hooked!! I was never really a "fairy" person, but these little one's are just too cute!! More like little kids than mystical fairies.

What's your favorite color combo? I don't know that I really have a favorite color combo, I think it depends on what I am making and what my mood is.

What else do you like to do? I love quilting, it's funny how much I've grown as a quilter because of stamping! I also love cooking & baking, gardening and playing with the kids.

Where do you get inspiration from? Once upon a time I would have said that I got my inspiration from whatever challenge on SCS I was working on. Lately I get inspiration from all kinds of places. In today's mail I got the new Pottery Barn Teen catalog, it's on my craft desk cause I love one of the comforter designs in it...thought it'd make a great card design!

What's on your ipod? I like lots of different music. Right now I have some Airborn Toxic Event, The Killers, Taylor Swift, I {heart} Smashmouth.




And now here are some of Tangii's wonderful creations...








4 comments:

Rachel said...

Tangilicious!!!!!!!

Christi Flores said...

I love you Tang!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love Rachel's comment! Ditto! Congrats on being the feature this week!

Shaela said...

I heart Tangii! she and her work are FABULOUS!! :)