Monday, May 18, 2009

PMS Monday Summer Hues

Happy Monday and welcome to another Paper Makeup Monday Challenge! This week's challenge comes from the extremely talented Lisa McKinney and her challenge comes with a little message..."When it comes to inspiration sometimes the best place to go is the paint aisle in any Home Improvement store! I'm always snagging paint chips to save for the days when I need to jump start my mojo. My Color Inspiration challenge this week comes from two of my most favorite paint chips currently in my possession: Watermelon Slice and Apple Green!

I took a picture for you of what they look like in natural light.


Your challenge this week is to make a card using these two shades and black and/or white. I had some unexpected company this weekend making stamping impossible so my sample will be coming soon but the design team rocked this challenge! Check it out...

Tina Hale Kim Stewart


Jamie Morris


Dawn Wheeler


Dawn Barrett


Katie Cotton

Aren't they fantastic?! That should definitely get your creative juices flowing! :) Please remember that you do not have to use Paper Makeup stamps for this challenge but if you've got them we'd love to see you showing them off! Please use Mr. Linky to upload your creation to this post and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC12 so we can see your creations there as well.

Happy Stamping!!
Christi


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Fun challenge this week...I just knew I needed a pink dinosaur!

silvia said...

Gorgeous color combo and fabulous cards!!

CarlaKH said...

i posted mine although i am not as worthy as others lol ok ok i know but still.. it was fun.

Mandi said...

I finally had some time to sit down and post my card onto my blog. If you get a chance to take a look, I would love to know what you think. :)