Friday, January 6, 2012

PMS sneak peeks day 2




It's day 2 of the sneak peeks from our first full out digi release!
Today we are showing off some fun new images perfect for this time of year...

Because with the cold and after stress of the holidays comes...


COLDS!

Meet poor Fairy Jane...



ANd when you're sick you need someone to take care of you!

Here's a Color Kid with soup!




And it isnt all about sickness this month! We still need a little looooooove!

Here's a color kid with a valentine!


If you want to want to win each of these new digi images, simply leave a comment and you are entered to win! Maybe tell us your favorite reason to use digis!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Such sweet cards everyone! These images are just the best!

Michelle said...

Is it weird that I think the sick fairy is so cute? Maybe a little. haha My very favorite thing about digis is that they don't take up shelf space.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Such cuteness and if Michelle is weird, then I am too! Loving the sick fairy.

my fav reason for digis is how EASY it is to glance through everything I have. No making up of catalogs, etc. They already happen when I go to to the photo program.

Christine said...

What I love about digs is that DS's can't get the ink everywhere.

Tracey said...

Aodrable new images and fabulous cards from the team!!