Monday, December 26, 2011

Digi Makeover Challenge

The winner of last weeks challenge is Clairebears!  Congratulations!  Send an email to jami at sgtstamper.com to claim your prize!

We've decided to take this week off for the challenge since so many people are busy with the holiday and spending time with friends and family.    Be sure to come back and join us for the next challenge after the New Year!!

Also, when you come back after the New Year,  you'll find Michelle leading the challenge!   I have a lot going on in my life at the moment, and as much as I love to craft and I love PMS, I need to take a break from DTs.  But I know this challenge is in very capable hands with Michelle at the helm!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful holiday season!!

Hugs, Jami

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

wow! michelle is soooo creative and organized! We'll miss you Jamie...and yeah for you Michelle!!