Friday, July 30, 2010

Wanna win some rubbah? Makeup 4 the Weekend #37

Stash It!!  That's this week's challenge brought to us by one of our new DTers, Anita (Hovey Hut).  Anita challenges us to make a collection of cards to put in our stash.
I don't have a new sample to show you (new baby puppies are lots of work!), but here is a set I made a bit ago, and I'll have a fresh set soon.

Anita used the Tweet Things set.
Wanna see more?  Check out some more great samples from the DT
So, are you ready to get inky?  Are you inspired and ready to play?  Well since the Boss is away and having a fabulous time at CHA... I think we should give away some rubbah!  What do you think?  You can win a single stamp of your choice, all you have to do is:
  1. Do the challenge
  2. Use PMS images (stamped or digi)
Easy peasy, huh?  Well, what are you waiting for?  Link up your creation by midnight on Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff and to be in the drawing for some free rubbah.  While you don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play in the challenge, you do need to use them to be entered in the drawing.  Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post, and if you are posting to SCS or PCP use the key M4TW37.  Be sure to link directly to your post.  Thanks for playing!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Great cards ladies! I'm in the midst of working on mine too! Pinky says your too adorable Katie!! I know I love your products!

Auntie Lolo said...

I am here from pinky's blog,love your stamps and would love to win some!!

Lois

haleyuns at gmail dot com

Marianne B in AZ said...

Yep, I am here from Pinky's blog too! I am glad she sent us this way to see your great stamps! I have enjoyed looking at the posts on your blogs with your adorable stamps on them!

Gail said...

I'm here from Pinky's blog!
Great stamp sets, and I love the cards!

Kraftychick said...

Well, I guess we are all here from Pinky's blog! - love the images and your cards are beautiful! TFS!
jackie

Chris C said...

Yip Pinky sent me too - love the cards on your blog.