Friday, November 13, 2009

A Sketchy Makeup 4 the Weekend

Hi peeps and welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! This week's challenge is getting down and sketchy...Sketch challenges are my favorite challenges so I was really excited about this one. Even though I am a day late (oops!) I also wanted to play along with the "makeup" release party challenge (which you can see HERE).
I just love Moody for Fashion!!! She is so chic and so much fun to color! You can find more details about my card on my blog. :)

Now for some more eye candy check out what the Paper Makeup Artists have to show off this week...

Dawn Barrett

Dawn Wheeler
Randee ElsingTangii Crane
Lisa McKinney
Meli Mitchell
Kim Stewart
Now it's your turn!! You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky below using a direct link to your card and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword makeup4theweekend04 so we can see your creations there as well!

Have a wonderful weekend and get inky!!!
Christi


3 comments:

Danni said...

Fun sketch and great samples!

Michelle VP said...

Love all the cards. :)

angelafsprouse said...

Fun sketch!! You've got a fabulous DT!!