Thursday, September 17, 2009

Monster Blog Hop Winner!

Hiya ladies!!!!!  I wanted to announce our blog hop winner... Blankiefinder!  I'm so sorry hun, that I dont know your first name!  Please email me so i can get your info to mail you your goods!  :)

And it was also brought to my attention that my scheduled post for the sunday showoff did not appear this past week!  And with my baby's 1 year old bday party on sunday and his actual birthday on monday, i didnt even notice that the post didnt go thru until my monster hop blog scheduled post didnt go up either!  What is up with Blogger?!

So i'm very very sorry that these showoffs are so behind schedule!!!!  

Here is the Release Party Chaellenge #1 Showoff...







With the challenge winner of a stamp of their choice going to.........
Heather Lee-Reppen


And then the Release party Challenge #2 showoff...






With the challenge winner of a stamp of their choice going to....
Stampin' Melissa


Thanks Ladies for all your participation this month!!!

2 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Congrats to the winners. And thanks so much Katie! I love seeing all the cards like this. I'm sure it is a lot of work for you Katie but I love the slide show!

Christine said...

That's me!! Yay! Thank you so much!