Sunday, July 12, 2009

a LARGE sunday showoff!

I'm so sorry this is late going up everyone! I had an emergency out of town trip to make and I'm just getting back into town, on my computer and getting back into the swing of things for the week! I hate "catch up" mode!

In any case, i decided to combo our challenges from last week into 1 amazing sunday showoff! The 3 challenges included in this is the Monday Challenge which we show off every sunday, but also the 2 release party challenges! :)

Here is your Sunday Showoff!




And we have 2 winners from the release party challenges... Randee Won with this card...



And Jan won with this card



They will each be receiving a special package in the mail! :) With some not yet released as rubber stamps! Yep, you heard me right! :) Super fun!

Thanks so much ladies for all your participation this week!

3 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

I tried and tried to post my two cards in the PMS forum but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I emailed them to Christi but apparently she didn't get the email on time. Anyway, I wanted to make sure that you did see them because I worked SO hard to get them done and on time!


Challenge #1: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1408638?cat=500&ppuser=157497

Challenge #2: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1408639?cat=500&ppuser=157497

Again, I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to post in the forum. My husband thinks it blocked me for some reason. We will work on figuring that out! :D

Beautiful creations though! Everyone did a fantastic job!

Meli Palmer said...

I am so impressed with the talent out there!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!