Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy New Release day!

Hiya everyone! It's new release day! Yippiee! It feels a little strange since the preorders have been open, not too big or grand to show ya, but everything is here, items are shipping out and that makes me HAPPY! I cant believe we've even sold out of a few! Most of te fairies are down to just a few left so if you want them now, go place your order! never fear though, more stock should be in by the end of next week.

I wanted a share another card i did for the etsy hop yesterday using the Swirlie tree! I sold out so quickly last time that i never even had this stamp for myself! *GASP*! So i was very excited to use it. :)

Sara issued a challenge of using anything clear... fun!



Further details on the card can be read on my blog...

And if you havent heard... we're going to have a PMS party! It's about the only time you want to party with PMS! haha. So mark March 15th off on your calendar, make sure you have lots of chocolate and maybe even a little wine. Tell your men to leave you alone and party with the PMS girls! The design team will be announced in the evening. Challenges will be abundant. Chatter and gossip shared. And maybe even some sneak peeks including a DIGITAL stamp or 2?! Have i got your attention! Keep posted to the blog as we count down the days to the PMS party!!!

12 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Katie the party sounds fabulous!! I am so excited to get my new stamps and play.

Shaela said...

I am so excited for EVERYTHING!! new stamps, the DT, the party... can't wait, you are the BEST!!

auntbeespickles said...

A PMS party. How fun - isn't it odd we now all want PMS! He he! Can't wait!

Robynccgirl said...

This card is simply beautiful!!! I'm marking my calendar now for March 15th! I am anxiously awaiting my pre-order, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!!! I've got it marked on the calendar and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Ryann said...

Oh how fun! I am marking my calendar!

de said...

Can't wait! Marked it on my calendar! Can't wait for my new stamps to arrive too!

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait for my pre-order stamps to get here!!!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card Katie - I love the depth you achieved - will head over to your blog in a moment to read the deets...but wanted to say 1. I'm sooooo excited for the PMS party and 2. can't wait for my stamps to get here!! Thanks again for letting us pre-order them!!

Stampin Mindy said...

I'm so excited I cant wait till I get my adorable little fairies!

Gabby said...

HA HA HA...I have NEVER been most excited to say I want to party with PMS! LMBO! Can't wait to chat it up and can't wait to see who the DT will consist of! I bet it's been a hard one huh? Oh...and can't wait for my order! :D

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! I'm there!! I can't wait for my order to arrive!!