Monday, February 23, 2009

a card from my mama!

Today i'm going to feature a BRAND NEW stamper. MY MAMA! :D My mom has never stamped in her life. But she decided with my new venture, she was going to start! So she ordered some stamps. Yes she ORDERED. I could have beat her. I called her immediately and said MOM! You know i would give you anything you asked for! Why did you order?! Her reply was "because she wanted to... next time maybe". So yesterday the fam (meaning my hubby and my 2 boys) went out to lunch. We got home and checked the website. MY MOM ORDERED AGAIN! Or rather she preordered. So we called her and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Her reply was "having fun... and supporting my favorite new company". I again tell her how i would give her anything she asked for (FYI my parents are the most supportive people in the world and always have been). Her reply was "maybe nexttime". I have a feeling i'm seeing a pattern here.

Anyhoo - she emailed me this card this morning and i actually havent asked permission yet (woops) but i'm featuring her anyway!

This is my mom's very first card of all time!



Ok, i'm done gushing about my mom. :)

Preorders special deals will go thru Wednesday. After that they can still be ordered of course, but they will be regular priced.
Thanks everyone!!!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Katie, what an awesome story!! My mom would've probably done the same thing! And, her card is awesome...there's no way that is her first!!

Anonymous said...

YAY MOM! She did a GREAT job of course, as we'd expect knowing she produced such a creative talented you!
:) Jenn J
www.jennjunk.blogspot.com

Meli Palmer said...

Your Mama is so sweet. She did a great job for her first card too.

Christi said...

Her card is gorgeous too!! Yay for your Mom!!! smiles....

Gabby said...

Awwwww....how adorable!! GO MOM! And yes...I would have done the same thing if it was my daughter! She did FANTASTIC!!!

Shaela said...

what a sweet mom! my parents did the same thing when I started my greeting card and home decor business. aren't parents wonderful? :)

Christi Flores said...

Your mom rocks!! She supports her daughter unconditionally and she's got natural stamping talent!! This is awesome!!!

Dawn said...

Awesome Card... MAMA!!! WTG! Your mama sounds like my darling mommy who will be 80 this year! I adore that woman and she is sweet just like your mommy! This card is wonderful! If she blogs, I will follow her too!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card from an incredible woman was raised a very BEAUTIFUL daughter!!!!

Jenn said...

What a wonderfully sweet mommy you have

Tina said...

Hopefully, I can finally leave a comment! Your mom did a wonderful job on this card! Love it!

Ashley Newell said...

What a sweet and wonderful mom you have! My mom is SO not like that! This card is fantastic! She did a great job!